Position: Maintenance In Charge / Supervisor
Department: Supply Chain
Direct Supervisor: Maintenance Manager
Responsible for the overall maintenance of Plant, equipment covering HVAC, Transformers, Generators, Compressors and manufacturing process for CNC machines (Mill-turn, VMC, Grinders), Heat Treatment Furnaces, Shot Blasting, Painting and Coating. Electrical and mechanical disciplines. Ensuring a safe working environment, maintain SOP’s, material and manpower planning and managing installation projects for new equipment.
• 6 to 8+ year experience in manufacturing environment/maintenance activities for general Plant and precision machining Process equipment.
• Knowledge of local purchasing for factory consumables, mechanical and electrical equipment.
• Ability to work collaboratively and successfully within a matrix organization
• Proficient with Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint etc.)
• Good team player with passion, customer focus, a demonstrated sense of urgency to resolve conflicts as they arise, & the ability to handle multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment.