- Will promote and sell Medical and Travel Insurance products.
- Achieve 100% of the assigned business target.
- Provide client information and updates.
- Conduct handling of accounts following the approved corporate direct sales process.
- Prepare client proposals, presentations and negotiations depending on the size and sensitivity of account.
- Attend internal meetings as required.
- With strong communication and convincing skills.
- Sales background is an advantage.
- At least 2nd year college for experienced applicants.
- Fresh graduates of any course are welcome to apply.
- Direct Hire
- Probationary period on the first (training) day.
- With HMO Card upon regularization.
- Transportation allowance.
- Fixed Saturday and Sunday off.
- With commissions and incentives.
- Increase in salary upon regularization.