To be successful in this position, candidate must be an expert in creating high-quality videos for marketing campaigns. He/she should be comfortable with numerous formats and be able to manage a project and troubleshoot throughout pre-production, production and post-production phases.
- In charge of designing, developing and executing ideas and concepts via different multimedia facets: videos, websites, graphics, photos, animation, etc.
- Deliver high-quality videos on a time-sensitive and fast-paced manner
- Advise clients on what is technically possible and produce a proposal including, for example, the range and scope of the work and realistic timescales and costs.
- The ability to create storyboards to pitch ideas to clients.
- Work with drawings, sketches, models or written instructions to design the product
- Collaborate with other specialists, including writers, animators, artists, film-makers and video producers, programmers and sound engineers, and incorporate their work into the final product
Primary Experience and qualifications;
- Videographer experience for a TV Station preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in Multimedia Arts, Digital Arts or equivalent
- Creative and has a good understanding of technical processes (Adobe product is the key, WordPress and basic web management)
- Knowledge in specific operating systems such as macOS, Linux or Windows
- High level of competency in using a range of relevant software applications
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills, with the ability to listen, respond and relate to clients - in particular to explain things clearly to people who may not be very familiar with multimedia products
- Excellent organisational skills to plan projects and meet deadlines
- Ability to understand and communicate complex information expressed in numbers, charts or equations
- Great time and project management skills
- Ability to work on a project from concept through to closure
- Willing to work in Makati
- Can start ASAP
Good to have
- CRM, web designing and platform creation experience
- Create design ideas using computer-based design packages such as - Adobe Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, After Effects, Dreamweaver, Flash Player and 3D Flash Animator, Apple Final Cut Pro X and Avid audio production software
- Familiar with WordPress, web hosting and maintenance
- Experience with working with clients from Australia and the US.
For faster processing, e-mail your resume to
If you have questions please call/text 09150751692 or 09396586008