We are looking for 5 Japanese/English Interpreter/Translators for a 5 month contract position located in Reno, NV. If you or someone you know is interested, please forward me your updated resume as soon as possible. If selected lodging and transportation will be organized and paid for by the client. You will be paid as a 1099 independent contractor.
Immediate Start until 3/2020 with the option to extend.
2 day shift/2 night shift
12 hour shifts
Week 1: 3 days on, 4 days off
Week 2: 4 days on, 3 days off
• Interpret between Japanese expats and local staff.
• Provide interpretation for various meetings as well as telephone conferences.
• Translate technical and non-technical documents including policies, instructions and manuals when necessary.
• Compose and translate emails, reports etc.
• Assist Japanese visitors and expats with their daily needs.
• Required to translate both Japanese to English and English to Japanese.
• Other duties may assign by management.
• Written and verbal fluency in Japanese and English, excellent communication and writing skills.
• Japanese/ English business language skills
• Translator / interpreter experience in a business/ technical environment, manufacturing industry preferred.
• Strong computer skills (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
• Ability to translate quickly and accurately
• Working at construction trailer until building construction complete
• Meeting or some admin task at construction area depends on tasks
All qualified individuals are required to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation.
Pre-employment drug testing is required. Due to the high volume of responses, we will only be able to respond to candidates of interest. All candidates must have valid authorization to work in the U.S. Thank you for your interest in Akorbi Workforce Solutions.