Working at the Speed of Light
iWave Solutions LLC is a Minority Owned Economically Disadvantaged Small Business operating in a Historically Underutilized Business (HUB) Zone on the beautiful Island of Maui in Hawaii, USA. This business was founded in 1998 in Hyannis, Massachusetts, and moved to Hawaii in 2002. Our original business focus was in the area of web development and hosting focused solely on commercial contracts until 2006 when we started competing for federal business. Our first contract was won in 2008 and have continued to grow this business into its current form.
Our teams have delivered scalable solutions to customers in private, commercial, and government sectors for over 15 years. Most of our team members are senior level professionals who have been working in the tech industry for over 25 years and bring a lot of experience to the solutions we provide.
Executive Research Assistant
If you are an Experienced Research Assistant with experience in a high growth technology startup please read on!
-Relocation assistance available!
What You Will Be Doing
- Scheduling and coordinating events within an Agile environment
- Work with Technology executives to maximize time and commitments
- Maintain complex calendars for digital and on-site arrangements / events
- Plan and coordinate domestic and international travel
- Goal-tracking and team meetings
What You Need for this Position
1+ Years of experience and knowledge of:
- Working in a fast-paced technology company or startup
- Ability to be proactive under pressure and deadlines
- Handling a variety of administrative tasks and projects
- Great work ethic, judgement, and integrity
- Organizational skills, attention to detail, and optimizing processes
- Outlook and Slack
- Airtable / Keynote / Notion
What's In It for You
- Competitive Compensation
- Vacation / PTO
- Medical / Dental / Vision
- Relocation Assistance
So, if you are a Executive Assistant with experience, please apply today!
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
iWave Solutions, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.