Contribute to building better pathology tools! Part-time, remote/home-based!
Revel Inc. is seeking anatomic pathologists to perform digital image annotation and scoring in order to help build better pathology AI tools.
Please contact us if you fit the following qualifications and can work in the role described below:
- Medical Doctor (MD, DO or MBBS) with specialization in anatomic pathology and
- Board Certification (ABMS), M.D. Pathology, or equivalent; or eligibility for same or
- Completion of at least 24 months of postgraduate training in anatomic pathology
- Proficiency interpreting common H&E, IHC and ISH slides
- Familiarity with digital image technology
- Have access to a computer and a reliable internet connection
- Scoring and annotating digital pathology images (H&E, IHC, ISH) to manufacturer and/or custom specifications
Work will be done remotely, in your own time.
You will have the flexibility to contribute as much or as little time as you'd like.
Work is available now, until the end of November.
Fill out the form below, and we’ll be in touch with you!