The Consulting Sales Representative role is responsible for growing the client portfolio within the assigned Region. This individual will be required to target, create and close sales opportunities for the products and services offered by Adjacent Solutions.
- Responsible for generating, identifying, qualifying, developing and closing services business (Consulting Services/Managed Services/Support) for a defined territory.
- Create new market share by selling services and products to new customers.
- Sell additional products and services to existing accounts that continue to present new sales opportunities. Sell add-ons, amend, and convert existing customer systems to meet the customers' expectations.
- Renew existing customer agreements.
- Maintain an in-depth knowledge of Adjacent’s complete line of products/services through in-house training and reading/research.
- Develop strong internal relationships with the Oracle sales team
- Obtain referrals through networking events and relationships with other partners.
- Process work order and complete all paperwork in accordance with approved and standardized procedures.
- Conduct post installation follow-up by contacting customer, ensuring commitments were met and affirming customer satisfaction once the customer has been in service.
- Accurately forecast opportunities and review pipeline on a weekly basis with manager
- Collaborate across the organization to translate customer needs into customer facing Statements of Work and Proposals.
- Leads the creation and execution of new marketing initiatives
- Other projects/responsibilities as required
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Marketing, or Business-related field or equivalent education and experience preferred.
- Minimum 5+ year track record of meeting/exceeding million dollar plus quotas selling Consulting Services and Managed Services of Oracle products into SMB and large corporations.
- Strong knowledge of Client and Enterprise Services with particular emphasis on Deployment Services, Managed Programs, Outsourcing and Infrastructure Consulting Services.
- Experience with Oracle Technology stack and E-Business Suite concepts and terminology required
- Expert strategic and organizational agility skills.
- Advanced ability to understand a client’s business, technology and process needs, and translate that understanding into actionable, industry-leading services solutions.
- Expert working-level knowledge of the processes, technologies, and people components of services solutions.
- Expert verbal and written communications skills.
- Proven ability to drive results through others
- Proficient in Microsoft Office