Hyphen Consulting Latest Job Vacancy for Finance Manager.
Hyphen Consulting is a fully indigenous organization that focuses on organizational enrichments through Human Resources.
Our client, An indigenous Gaming and Sports-betting company with about 700 staff, operating in 17 states in Nigeria with over 3,000 retail outlets is expanding and requires dynamic and proactive individual to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Finance Manager
Proposed Salary: N400,000NET per month
• Minimum of 1st degree in Accounting, Finance or any relevant subject. Must possess at least one or any combination of an ACCA, MBA, or ICAN or any relevant HR professional body;
• Must have 10 years of experience in Finance and Accounting duties
• Must have minimum of 5 years’ experience in managerial role
The Finance Manager shall provide both operational and strategic financial support to the organization while supervising the finance unit in the areas of budget preparation and implementation, finance policy, investment and investor and financial regulations agency relations.
Description of Responsibilities
• Overseeing the flow of cash and financial instruments
• Planning and directing the activities of workers in branches or departments
• Preparing reports as required by law, regulations or company policies
• Ensuring compliance with applicable laws and procedures
• Collecting, interpreting and reviewing financial information
• Predicting future financial trends
• Reporting to management and stakeholders, and providing advice how the company and future business decisions might be impacted
• Producing financial reports related to budgets, account payables, account receivables, expenses etc.
• Developing long-term business plans based on these reports
• Reviewing, monitoring and managing budgets
• Developing strategies that work to minimize financial risk
• Analyzing market trends and competitors
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should their send Cover Letter and CV (in word format) as an attachment to stating “Finance Manager” as the subject of the mail.
Application Closing Date
10th November, 2019.