Spectrum Healthcare Resources has an opportunity for a Part Time Registered Nurse to support the Federal Occupational Health clinic at FDIC Virginia Square Building in Arlington, Virginia.
This position offers:
- 16 Hours per Week
- Tuesday and Wednesday 7:30 AM - 4:00 PM
- No weekend, holiday or on-call responsibilities
- Competitive compensation
- Full complement of benefits including medical, dental, vision insurance, 401k, paid time off and more.
- Providing occupational medical care for the Federal Employees in an outpatient setting at the FDIC Virginia Square Building
- Reports to the area clinic manager and/or the nurse coordinator
- Graduate from a National League of Nursing accredited school (Diploma, AD, or BSN)
- Active RN license in any of the 50 states
- Minimum 1 year clinical experience, preferably in an occupational health, triage, ER and/or trauma setting
- Minimum 3 years of RN experience
- AHA (American Heart Association) Basic Life Support Certification, CPR/AED
Spectrum Healthcare Resources (SHR) was established in 1988 to deliver systems and processes designed to meet the unique needs of Military and VA Health Systems. SHR is a leading organization that provides physician and clinical staffing and management services to United States Military Treatment Facilities, VA clinics and other Federal Agencies through various contracting vehicles. A Joint Commission Health Care Staffing Services firm, SHR is the military staffing division of TeamHealth, a Nationwide organization that serves 850 civilian and military hospitals with a team of 9,600 affiliated health care professionals.
Spectrum Healthcare Resources is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.