Accounts Payable Manager
$75-90k + 10% bonus
Our client is actively searching for an Accounts Payable Manager in the Waterloo, IA area. This Manager is responsible for day-to-day leadership of the team; overseeing the payment processing throughout the facility while managing the AP Team.
• Drive continuous improvement and customer responsiveness in GBS service delivery.
• Standardize, simplify and optimize invoice-to-pay process utilizing lean techniques to capture financial efficiency and process effectiveness.
• Provide leadership in all components of accounts payable to ensure completeness, accuracy and timeliness of supplier payments.
• Champion process optimization, standardization and improvement initiatives for invoice processing, invoice resolution, cash disbursements and internal controls.
• Ensure service performance meets business needs and quality, delivery and cost expectations; promote corrective and preventative action for deviations from key performance metrics.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting is required.
• 5+ years of experience in Accounts Payable or Travel and Expense Management.
• Proficient in using Oracle Accounts Payable and SAP a plus.
• Experience in accounting and financial systems.
• Experience in process improvement and application systems implementation.
• Experience working in a high volume/automated facility.
• Management experience managing a staff size of 5-10+ employees.
• Competitive salary
• Advancement opportunities
• Full range of medical, dental and vision benefits
• Paid Vacation
Accounting, AP, finance, business, accounts payable, oracle, GBS