Spectrum Healthcare Resources has an opportunity for a civilian Nurse Practitioner at Camp Lejeune in Jacksonville, North Carolina.
- Full-Time Opportunity
- 40 hours per week
- Outpatient Clinic
- No On-Call
- Paid Holidays off & paid vacation
- Full Time Benefits Available – including Health, Dental, Vision, 401(k) and more!
- Successful completion of a Family Medicine Nurse Practitioner program from an accredited School of Nursing at the time of graduation.
- Nationally certified as a Nurse Practitioner through the American Association of - Nurse Practitioners (AANP) or the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC).Successful completion of a Nurse Practitioner program from an accredited School of Nursing at the time of graduation.
- Any State License is acceptable.
- A minimum of 24 months of experience.
- Current certification in Basic Life Support (BLS)
Spectrum Healthcare Resources (SHR) was established in 1988 to deliver systems and processes designed to meet the unique needs of Military and VA Health Systems. SHR is a leading organization that provides physician and clinical staffing and management services to United States Military Treatment Facilities, VA clinics and other Federal Agencies through various contracting vehicles. A Joint Commission Health Care Staffing Services firm, SHR is the military staffing division of TeamHealth, a Nationwide organization that serves 850 civilian and military hospitals with a team of 9,600 affiliated health care professionals.
Spectrum Healthcare Resources is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.