Spectrum Healthcare Resources has an opportunity for a Full Time Registered Nurse to support the Federal Occupational Health clinic at District of Columbia Courts Building in Washington, DC.
RN Job Details:
- 40 hours per week
- Monday - Friday 9:30 AM - 6:00 PM
- No weekend, holiday or on-call responsibilities!
- Competitive compensation
- Full complement of benefits including medical, dental, vision and 401k
RN Job Duties:
- Providing care in an outpatient setting in the Washington DC Courts building
- Health and Wellness Outreach Services
- Nurses will handle walk-ins, allergy clients, and at least 2-3 emergencies per day
- Will primarily provide occupational medical care to the Federal Employees i.e Judicial Officers, Court Employees, and U.S. Marshals of the DC Courts building
- Will respond to Jurors and Visitors in emergency situations
- Will respond to detainees in emergency situations and provide care to those awaiting judgement or hearings
- Must be physically fit and energetic to move around throughout multiple clinical buildings
- Reports to the area clinic manager and/or the nurse coordinator
RN Job Requirements:
- Graduate from a National League of Nursing accredited school (Diploma, AD, or BSN)
- Active RN license in any of the 50 states
- Minimum 1 year clinical experience, preferably in an occupational health, corrections, triage, ER and/or trauma setting
- Minimum 3 years of RN experience
- AHA (American Heart Association) Basic Life Support Certification, CPR/AED
Spectrum Healthcare Resources (SHR) was established in 1988 to deliver systems and processes designed to meet the unique needs of Military and VA Health Systems. SHR is a leading organization that provides physician and clinical staffing and management services to United States Military Treatment Facilities, VA clinics and other Federal Agencies through various contracting vehicles. A Joint Commission Health Care Staffing Services firm, SHR is the military staffing division of TeamHealth, a Nationwide organization that serves 850 civilian and military hospitals with a team of 9,600 affiliated health care professionals.
Spectrum Healthcare Resources is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.