Spectrum Healthcare Resources has an opportunity for a civilian Psychologist at Buckley Air Force Base in Denver, Colorado.
This contract position offers:
- Monday – Friday 7:30 AM - 4:30 PM
- No Nights, Weekend or Holidays
- PTO & Paid Holidays
- Outpatient Clinic
- Stable Patient Population
- Benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision and 401(k) and more!
- Any State License
- Ph.D or Psy.D. in clinical or counseling psychology (APA accredited)
- APA approved clinical psychology internship or residency
- Two years of experience
Spectrum Healthcare Resources (SHR) was established in 1988 to deliver systems and processes designed to meet the unique needs of Military and VA Health Systems. SHR is a leading organization that provides physician and clinical staffing and management services to United States Military Treatment Facilities, VA clinics and other Federal Agencies through various contracting vehicles. A Joint Commission Health Care Staffing Services firm, SHR is the military staffing division of TeamHealth, a Nationwide organization that serves 860 civilian and military hospitals with a team of 9,800 affiliated health care professionals.
Spectrum Healthcare Resources is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.