• Strategic planning and implementation of IT requirements for Group of companies.
• Monitor, mange and upgrade Applications Systems and hardware to keep abreast with technology and provide adequate Security from Cyber threats.
• Monitor and keep current all AMCs.
• Provide IT support to all Group Companies relating to Application and System software, Document Management System, Networking/Web Site/ ADSL /Desktop PCs /Laptop/ IT equipment and on IT related procurements.
• Arrange / Provide training, implementation and operational support for Application Systems such as ORION ERP system and all in house developed application systems.
• Improve the IT infrastructure and services to the Group Companies. Review the adequacy and allocation of IT resources in terms of funding, personnel, and equipment and service levels.
• Monitor and control the activities of the IT staff and prioritize service requests
• Arrange and or provide IT training to IT staff.
• Approve IT products and IT Vendors.
• Coordinate priorities between the IT department and user departments.
• Understand and follow Quality Management System implemented in the company.
• Follow any other instructions as defined by the Management.
Engineering graduate in Information Technology
10 Years experience
Minimum five years experience as IT Manager in similar business operations set up.
Experience in ORION ERP will be advantageous
Age +35 years
Good communication skills and positive attitude.