- Performs book keeping and payroll duties including staff and client payrolls
Bank deposits and reconciliations, accounts payable and other clients payments
- Prepares payroll for staff and clients
- Answers phone and in-person inquiries with regard to client payroll
- Maintains bookkeeping files
- Performs clerical and other related duties as required
- Prepares mandatory remittances
- Disbursement of checks
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- Accounting, SFAS Rules, Research Skills, Analyzing Information, Attention to Detail, Deadline-Oriented, Confidentiality, Thoroughness, Corporate
- Finance, Financial Software, General Math Skills
- At least 2 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.