Atos SE (Societas Europaea) is a leader in digital services with pro forma annual revenue of circa € 12 billion and circa 100,000 employees in 73 countries. Serving a global client base, the Group provides Consulting & Systems Integration services, Managed Services & BPO, Cloud operations, Big Data & Cyber-security solutions, as well as transactional services through Worldline, the European leader in the payments and transactional services industry. With its deep technology expertise and industry knowledge, the Group works with clients across different business sectors: Defense, Financial Services, Health, Manufacturing, Media, Utilities, Public sector, Retail, Telecommunications, and Transportation.
Atos is focused on business technology that powers progress and helps organizations to create their firm of the future. The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and is listed on the Euronext Paris market. Atos operates under the brands Atos, Atos Consulting, Atos Worldgrid, Bull, Canopy, Unify and Worldline.
We are looking for motivated and always eager individual, to keep improving his/her ABAP developing skills in the role.
• The ideal candidate will have a minimum of a bachelor's degree in IT or a related discipline, with 2 years of SAP ABAP programming.
• This job requires a solid experience in ABAP coding, design, testing and implementation.
• Aptitude to code in ABAP, with best practices, and facility to designing & coding Custom ABAP solutions.
• Must be able to work individually or within a multi-disciplinary team.
• Need to understand the software development life cycle and be able to perform analysis, design and development activities in accordance with development methodology.
• Work for an organization holding the "Best Place to Work" title
• Competitive salary package (including bonuses)
• Private medical care and life insurance
• Benefit program (including Multisport card)
• German and English language courses
• Participation in the international challenging IT activities along with opportunity of implementing own ideas and improvements
• Internal and external technology trainings
• Access to our knowledge library and interdisciplinary IT e-learning portals