We are actively seeking Controls Technician resource for a direct-hire/permanent position opening for our client. This will be for one of the largest companies in the e-commerce industry. We have 2 locations hiring which are in North Randall and Euclid OH.
Full benefits awaits you on the FIRST day of employment!
This position will be responsible for troubleshooting, design/implement/document control solutions for material handling systems, act as a liaison for internal and external resources, and be on call as needed. This position will also provide proper training to the Technicians on device troubleshooting and Preventive / Predictive Maintenance.
• Team member must be able to work in a team-oriented and safety-conscious environment. "Safety First” expectations include, but are not limited to, PJHA process, Observation process, and compliance with all company/site safety guidelines and procedures.
• Perform assigned tasks to include, but not limited to, Allen Bradley ControlLogix PLCs, Control View HMI, OPTO Controllers, Crisplant and Buschman BOSS sort systems.
• Repairs to be performed in conformance with established standards. Assist in formulating standards/work procedures while performing those duties and provide work order feedback on discrepancies noted in service delivery.
• Use AutoCAD to review, develop, and maintain electrical schematic and conveyor layout drawings.
• Work with IT, FC Software and Operations Engineering to develop and update controls knowledge and training documents for the facilities team.
Education: Possess a high school degree or an approved GED. Associates in Electronics or Industrial Electricity preferred, but not required. Ability to obtain Journeyman's Electrical License upon state required qualifications being met.
• 2-5 years of Industrial experience and/or 2-5 years of education in Electronics or Industrial Electricity preferred.
• Must have a good working knowledge to include, but not limited to, the troubleshooting and repair of VFDs, Motors/Wiring configurations, PLCs, Computers, Electrical Schematics, Control Circuits, and Preventive / Predictive maintenance.
• Familiarization with AB PLC processers (CompactLogix and ControlLogix preferred) and input/output modules. Knowledge of other non-A&B control systems such as OPTO, Crisplant and Buschman BOSS would be a plus.
• Must have the flexibility to work all shifts including holidays and weekends as demanded by the job.
HURRY APPLY NOW!