Physician Adolescent Medicine/ ACADEMIC - Savannah, GA et
Specialty: Academic Pediatric Adolescent Medicine
• Our Children's Hospital at University Medical Center is seeking applications for a full-time Adolescent Medicine Faculty.
• Faculty will lead the Adolescent Medicine educational initiatives, maintain a clinical practice, supervise residents during their core Adolescent rotation; and teach medical students at Mercer School of Medicine-Savannah.
• Our division is dedicated to providing evidence-based care and caring for our underserved community.
• Our Medical Center is a 610 bed academic medical center and Level I Trauma Center that serves 35 counties in southeast Georgia and southern South Carolina.
• In 2016, our Hospital served more than 70,000 children in the region and has plans to expand its services over the next five years.
• Construction has begun on our new free-standing children's hospital, which has an anticipated opening of 2019.
• Academic appointment and salary commensurate with experience.
Known as the Hostess City of the South, Savannah offers a great coastal lifestyle, a pleasant climate, and one of the largest historical districts in the country. Our University Medical Center is a 612-bed hospital in Savannah, Georgia. We opened our doors in 1955 and have evolved into the most advanced healthcare provider in the region.