Williamson Employment Services is looking for a Material Handler/Forklift Operator in the Niles, MI area.
* Schedule: Monday-Thursday, 2pm-12am (midnight). Hours may vary. Some mandatory weekends, overtime as needed.
Duties and Responsibilities
* Maintain current relationships with customers, suppliers, and logistics companies
* Arranging & monitoring the transportation & movement of goods
* Using superior forklift skills to move products
* Loading and unloading trucks
* Handling and maintaining inventory
* Scanning and barcoding items
* Miscellaneous general labor as needed
* Education - high school diploma or GED is preferred
* Skills - strong attention to detail, strong communication skills both written and oral, strong computer knowledge, knowledge of forklift safety
* Experience - 3 years of fork truck material coordination, inventory control functions, RF scanner/bar coding knowledge a plus
The factory is a fast paced environment. Employees are required to stand for extended periods of time, lift heavy objects when needed and do repetitive tasks. May lift 50 lbs. with overhead reaching and bending over.
Williamson Employment Services is a local family-owned staffing company and is celebrating their 27th Anniversary this year. We offer competitive pay, health insurance, paid vacation, a referral bonus program, options of direct deposit or a payroll debit card, and a weekly pay schedule.
Williamson Employment Services, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employees and applicants for employment are protected by federal, state, and local laws designed to protect them from discrimination on the basis of age, race, religion, creed, color, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), marital status, parental status, national origin, disability, family medical history or genetic information, political affiliation, military service, or any other factor unrelated to the requirements of a job. These protections extend to all management practices and decisions, including recruitment and hiring practices, appraisal systems, promotions, and training and career development programs.