Physician / Emergency Medicine / Fast Track Brooklyn, NY et
Pick your path: Clinical, teaching, academic.
90k annual volume
Backup in every specialty (even Dermatology!)
Academic environment with every specialty
Transfer center for all locations
Full benefits package
Opening Urgent Care
Have Tele med
Plenty of coverage
• Our Health System is currently seeking emergency medicine physicians for multiple locations including in downtown Manhattan.
• We are notable for our unique approach to combining medical excellence with clinical innovation.
• With over 90,000 visits annually, this department offers an exciting opportunity to work in one of the most geographically diverse and vulnerable neighborhoods of New York City.
• We are a certified STEMI and Stroke receiving facility and recently received the Stroke Gold Plus Achievement Award.
• We provide superior pediatric care, with dedicated attendings board certified in pediatric emergency medicine and the only Pediatric Observation Area in the region.
• Our department provides superior training in ultrasound and simulation. This allows for unlimited opportunities within the System.
• Successful candidates will be highly motivated and innovative, and they will play an instrumental role in ensuring exceptional patient care, quality outcomes, and satisfaction.
• Candidates with fellowship training are preferred.
• For appropriate candidates, there is an opportunity for a faculty appointment with the Icahn School of Medicine commensurate with credentials, experience, and qualifications.
• Opportunities may be available for academic and research activity.
• Highly competitive salary and benefits offered.
• Full-time position
• Clinical evaluation and treatment of patients, including supervision of residents and other clinical staff
• Collaborative treatment planning with multiple clinical disciplines
• Educational and research opportunities at the Icahn School of Medicine, including faculty appointment
• Significant opportunities for leadership and career development
• Additional support staff