IBM MQ Admin
Searching for a qualified IBM Message-Oriented Middleware – WebSphere MQ professional for a Long Term Contract opportunity with a highly reputable client in Chicago, IL region.
SUMMARY AND SCOPE: The Process Engineer will be working within the Manufacturing Engineering department designing, defining and planning the manufacturing process in producing electronic circuits mounted on printed circuit board surface. The Process Engineer will also specify and direct the installation of new processes, as well as plan equipment build schedules and monitor the vendor progress.
• Administration Maintenance deployment and integration including installation and configuration of IBM MQ – message-oriented middleware.
• Expertise in providing production support of IBM MQ Platform
• Expertise in defining and modifying MQ configuration such as queues, listener ports, channels, etc.
• Monitoring execution and performance of messaging apps
• Sound knowledge of Linux
• Good Analytical and troubleshooting skills
• Good communication and able to lead bridge calls
• Working knowledge of AWS – Amazon Web Services secure cloud platforms – ( computational power, database storage, content delivery and other functionalities to help businesses scale and grow)
• Rate for this long term Contract position will be commensurate with experience.
HOW TO APPLY:
• Interested and qualified candidates should submit a Word formatted resume, employment references, and salary history for immediate consideration.
• Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V