HR Administrative Professional
Seeking an Human Resource Administrative professional for a client in the manufacturing sector in Niagara Falls, NY.
PROFILE: The ideal candidate will act as an office “generalist” with the capacity to operate in a variety of functional capacities to include but not limited to: administrative activities, records and file maintenance, document preparation, reporting, mail distribution and reception as needed and other internal office operations. Must be able to handle all work with the strictest of confidentiality always.
• Acts as first point of contact and liaison for employees to HR. Provides first level support to the human resource function, may include, but not limited to, recruiting, responding to employee inquiries and questions, benefits administration, time & attendance, enforcing and answering questions about policies, recruiting and onboarding processes, payroll, employee records and other people related special projects as needed.
• Adherence to all applicable local, state and federal laws always.
• Able to professionally and confidentially handle employee information and issues.
• Filing, ordering supplies, responds to all website, phone and email inquiries, manages all in-bound, out-bound mail and office related shipments.
• Responsible for arranging service calls for office equipment.
• Answer multi line phone system. Receive and greet visitors.
• Data entry tasks for operations
• Associate degree preferred, or minimum 5 years related experience.
• HR and payroll background and experience required.
• Strong communication and organizational skills.
• Operate desk top, computer and other office equipment.
• Strong technology skills (ADP WorkforceNow).
• Basic accounting knowledge.
• Able to handle novel and diverse work problems on a daily-basis.
• Personal maturity.
• Professionalism and Confidentiality.
• Able to resolve problems, handle conflict and make effective decisions under pressure.
• Long attention span, and able to attend to detail.
• Relates and interacts well with people at all levels in the company.
• Relates and interacts well with people outside the company.
• Compensation for this direct hire position will be commensurate with experience and will include a competitive benefits package, paid holidays and vacation, 401k with match, tuition reimbursement, room for growth, etc.
HOW TO APPLY:
• Interested and qualified candidates should submit a Word formatted resume, employment references, and salary history for immediate consideration.
• Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V