Job Title: Solar Director of Operations
Location: Milwaukee, WI
Duration: Full-time regular
Job duties and expectations:
• A high-level employee with considerable knowledge of the solar industry.
• NABCEP Certification or some other qualifying solar certificate would be helpful.
• Fluent in the day to day operations of a growing solar company, including installation, project management, sales, accounting, equipment ordering, etc.
• Put together a fully functioning solar installation crew in Illinois by the beginning of 2020. By March of 2020, have 2 fully operational solar crews with an installation target of 2MW of residential solar by the end of 2020.
• Interview, hire and onboard new personnel. Find a suitable location to house material and trucks. Hire a “crew leader” that will assist in the scheduling of projects and the fulfillment of installations.
• Get the required licenses and certifications in place to submit permits and interconnection documents in IL.
• Create SOP’s for the existing project management team. Actively manage the day to day operations of a growing solar energy company.
• Maintain installation quality by performing routine checks on completed projects (or managing the crew lead to perform these duties).
• The right candidate will have first-hand experience hiring and managing an installation team as well as coordinating a group of project managers. Candidate will report to corporate office in Milwaukee as their home base, but travel to Illinois will be required to build the necessary teams there.
Kindly, review the job specifications and let us know if you are interested and would like to be an active job applicant. We would request you to share your most updated resume possibly with a cover letter that can be shared with our client for this job. In case, you would like to pass on, we would hope to see if you could refer this job to someone you know who fits the requirement.
Please feel free to reach out to me on (630) 547-3331 for any queries you may have. Looking forward to hearing from you.
Thanks & Regards,
Senior Technical Recruiter
P: (630) 547-3331