Greetings from “Burgeon
Please find the below job description and share profiles to
You can reach me @ 302-266-2555
Position: Full Stack Developer
Location: Lansing, MI
Duration: Long Term
• Experience programming in the JBOSS Enterprise environment
• Experience programming complex computer systems using current JAVA, this includes using relevant IDE tools such as Eclipse.
• Experience programming application user interfaces using current Java script frameworks and CSS
• Experience programming in SQL and/or PL/SQL.
• Experience programming in projects using current Spring framework.
• Experience programming in projects using Hibernate framework.
• Experience participating as a programmer within an Agile development environment
• Experience programming with Spring 5.1.4
• Experience programming with Spring Boot 2.1.2, Spring Data 2.1.4, and Bootstrap 3.3.7
• Experience programming with Hibernate 5.3.7
• Experience programming with Log4j 2.11.1, Junit 4.12, and Tiles 3.0.8Desired4
• Experience programming with Java 8
• Experience programming with HTML5, CSS3, and DataTables 1.10.18
• Experience programming with JQuery 3.3.1, JQuery UI 1.12.1, and Tiny MCE 3.5.8 Desired
• This software developer position will be supporting the MDOT Development, Small New Technology, and Maintenance programs. As a software developer, the responsibilities include, but are not limited to, working with the project manager, application owner and resource manager; working on an agile development team to organize work, develop, test, and deploy code.
• This position requires senior software engineer capabilities, relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals, performs a variety of complicated tasks, work within an agile development team, may report directly to a project lead or manager, a wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.