Seeking an experienced Distribution Manager for a reputable and rapidly growing client in the automotive manufacturing sector in Pennsylvania.
• Maintains/Improves key Distribution performance measures including delivery compliance to customer request, shipping accuracy greater than 98%, and reasonable accommodation of same-day “urgent” deliveries.
• Plans, organizes, and controls the Distribution Center including capital planning, the development of annual operating budgets, productivity targets, efficiency goals, and actions to improve delivery performance. Leads all continuous improvement efforts within the Distribution Center and drives results through improved team performance and associate ownership.
• Participates in Company-wide continuous improvement programs and projects including, but not limited to, IATF or equivalent certifications, system upgrades, operational changes for improved flexibility and efficiency, and inventory management projects.
• Manages Distribution supervisory and analyst positions. Coaches, develops, mentors, and trains staff to ensure performance improvements, growth and development in their current roles and are developed for potential future roles within the Company.
• Assumes indirect responsibility for all associates within the Distribution function.
• Frequent analysis of complex facts or conditions to take regular independent action to achieve established goals and objectives.
• THIS POSITION WILL HAVE ITAR/EAR RESPONSIBILITIES - Due to regulations and requirements within the industry, all candidates for consideration must be classified as a US Person which includes US Citizen, Permanent Legal Resident, Green Card Holder, etc.
• Bachelor Degree in relevant discipline or equivalent in relevant on the job experience.
• 5 years of experience in distribution / warehousing, ideally in industrial / automotive manufacturing sector
• Experience with ITAR / EAR desired, but not required
• Expert level in ERP and Inventory systems and Logistics:
• Salary for this direct hire position will be commensurate with experience and will include a competitive benefits package, bonus, paid holidays and vacation, room for growth, and a relocation package, etc.
HOW TO APPLY:
• Interested and qualified candidates should submit a Word formatted resume, employment references, and salary history for immediate consideration.
• Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V