This bank received 5-star rating from Bauer Financial! They are a well-respected and growing bank that has a strong presence as they have been in market for decades. They provide great team/working environment and are a strong believer in work-life balance.
WHAT THE COMPANY WILL OFFER YOU:
• $150,000 to $170,000 (depending on experience) plus bonus AND commissions
• Excellent benefits package
• Growth potential
• Relocation package
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
• Manage the Lending Department for growing community bank.
• Provide support and direction regarding loan policies and procedures to ensure the overall quality of the bank’s lending portfolio.
• Ensure team of Market Presidents, Lenders, and Support Staff have necessary training, knowledge, and tools to provide customers with high-quality and professional services.
• Will inherit a loan portfolio and responsible for managing existing Commercial relationships.
• Responsible for developing new Commercial business relationships.
• Provide outstanding customer service to effectively help clients achieve their financial goals.
• Portray a professional image in the community, possess a high level of integrity, desire to be part of a team environment, and ability to work independently.
• 15+ years related lending experience.
• Management / leadership experience required.
• Solid business development, analytical, and credit skills.
• Ability to communicate with clients and coworkers/management in a professional, personable, and confidential manner.
Apply in confidence for immediate consideration. You can be assured that the credentials you provide us will never be forwarded to any company without your specific, direct permission.
Job ID: 8511
Our office ranks in the top 70 offices worldwide, placing us in the company’s top 10 percent! We have a combined experience of over 60 years in recruiting with award winning individual experience. Management Recruiters of Wausau specializes in banking throughout the Midwest. Locally, we’ve been recognized by our local Chamber of Commerce as a Small Business of the Year! Our philosophy is to help you make decisions that are best for you and your family.