At Matrix Providers - You come first. Always.
Your success is the focus of our entire business.
We are potentially hiring for a qualified civilian Paramedic to join our team of talented professionals who provide health care services to our veterans and their families at Blue Grass Army Depot in Kentucky.
• Status: Full-time
• Schedule: Shift schedule will vary
• Excellent financial package designed to attract compassionate, top performers
• Comprehensive benefits package to include major medical, dental, vision, and 401k
• Malpractice provided with tail coverage
The Paramedic must have the following qualifications:
• Degree: Certificate.
• Education: Graduate from an accredited NREMT program.
• Certifications: In addition to Basic Life Support, Advanced Cardiac Life Support or other advanced certification does not supersede BLS certification. BLS certification must be from the American Heart Association.
• Possess and maintain certification as an NREMT, NRAEMT, NRP from the National Registry of Emergency Medical Technicians (NREMT) or applicable state EMT certification.
Licensure Registration: Shall have and maintain certification as an NREMT, NRAEMT, NRP from the National Registry of Emergency Medical Technicians (NREMT) or applicable EMT certification during the life of the contract Licensed as a Paramedic by the Kentucky Board of Emergency Medical Services.
• Experience: One year of experience as an EMT, NREMT, NRAEMT or NRP after graduation.
• Due to contractual obligations with the DoD, candidates must be able to provide documentation to verify U.S. citizenship.
You will love being part of the Matrix family of Providers whose focus since day one has been selflessly giving back to our hard-working and devoted military servicemen and women. Matrix Providers has always been a proud veteran-owned company and military family supporter and is a staunch ally of our active-duty and veteran service providers.