Northern Quest Resort and Casino, the Northwest’s premier destination resort, is seeking a full time, grave shift Gaming Technician whose job will be to accomplish repairs, installs, moves, preventive maintenance and cleaning, and troubleshoot failures on slot machines, other gaming equipment, and components
We are growing and are looking for individuals who want to grow with us.
• High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required
• Associate’s degree (A.A.) in related field preferred or equivalent from two-year College or Technical school
• Six months to one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• A strong electronic/mechanical background is preferred.
• Excellent organizational, communication and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to pass a background check
• Available and willing to work nights, weekends and holidays as required.
We offer a competitive wage with excellent benefits such as
• Education Tuition Reimbursement – Up to $2,000 per calendar year.
• Vacation and Sick Pay
• Bereavement, Military, Jury Duty
• Employee Assistance Plans (EAPs)
• 30% discounts on all Northern Quest Resort and Casino Food Venues and Services
• Discounts on Northern Quest Hotel stays (certain days may not apply)
• Discounts to Kalispel Golf and Country Club
• Discounts for Dealer School training ($200 saving)
• Discounted STA Bus Passes ($8.00 saving)
• Shoes for Crews (at Uniform Room)
• Various other discount programs through cellular phone services, auto repair, fitness centers, etc.
• Wealth Management Solutions – monthly visits from a certified financial planner who can assist with Emergency fund planning, 401(k) investment advice and Budget planning
• Free parking
• Free identity theft resolution services
• Free LUNCH!
• And so much more!
Our company Core Values:
*We make people feel special
*Everyone is welcome here
*We take pride in everything we do
*We choose excellence every day
Do you have the same values? If so, come join our winning team!
For further information or to apply online, please visit our website at:
Copy this and paste this URL into a web browser:
We exercise Indian Preference and are a Drug and Alcohol Free Workplace, which includes Marijuana, which is not federally recognized