Interventional Diagnostic Imaging Tech- FT
Modesto, California, United States, 95353
Reporting to the Radiology Director, the Interventional Technician is accountable for assisting the Radiologist during interventional procedures and for inventory control and ordering of supplies and equipment in the Radiology Department.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities: (Submission Summary):
1. Does the candidate have a CA CRT?
2. Does the candidate have ARRT?
3. Does the candidate have 1+ years experience in radiography, diagnostic and fluoroscopy in hospital setting?
4. Is the candidate willing to train if no IR experience?
5. When trained in IR, will participate in call rotations
6. US Citizen or Green Card holder.