Our food manufacturing client is searching for a Maintenance Supervisor to their 2nd shift staff in Springfield, OH. This Supervisor will ensure all maintenance activities and operations are smoothly conducted and all systems of a facility are appropriately functioning.
• Diagnose mechanical and electrical problems and determine corrective action by checking blueprints, repair manuals and parts catalogs.
• Inspect, operate and test machinery and equipment in order to diagnose machine malfunctions.
• Remove defective parts by dismantling devices; using hoists, cranes and hand and power tools; examining condition and integrity of parts.
• Adjust functional parts of devices and control instruments by using hand tools, levels, plumb bobs and straightedges.
• Clean and lubricate shafts, bearings, gears and other parts of location equipment.
• High School Diploma required.
• 1-3 years of industrial maintenance supervisory experience required.
• Manufacturing experience is a must have; food manufacturing is preferred, not required.
• General maintenance background.
• Union experience is a plus.
Maintenance supervisor, blueprints, operations, tools, equipment, food production, maintenance, food manufacturing