Our food manufacturing client is currently searching for a Production Supervisor to their 2nd shift staff in the Springfield, OH area. This Supervisor will direct the plant’s production activities in a safe and efficient manner to achieve the desired quality, quantity and timely production of products.
• Coordinate the shift’s production and material handling activities through supervision of employees, to ensure the shift’s production objectives are accomplished in a timely, cost-effective and safe manner.
• Review budgets for the production area.
• Maintain control over manpower and labor costs in the production-related areas through cost- effective scheduling and utilization of personnel.
• Controls and minimizes overtime labor costs, maintenance/repair costs, downtime and product re-work.
• Ensure compliance to all federal, state and local laws and company policies.
• Provide training, direction, development, evaluation, coaching and leadership to employees.
• Maintain company standards for cleanliness, productivity, and maintenance in the production and material handling areas.
• 2+ year’s production experience in a manufacturing environment; preferably in a food related industry.
• Working knowledge of scheduling and production processes.
Production Supervisor, food, manufacturing, production, scheduling, quality, quantity, efficiency