Service Operations Lead, Full Time
A national manufacturer of mail handling equipment located in Fairfield County is looking for an energetic, goal oriented, multi-tasking individual to help support field service and assembly.
The team is looking for someone to take the lead supporting our field service operations. This requires learning and understanding specialized equipment so that you can provide troubleshooting and support to our techs in the field. The role also requires involvement in various aspects of production assembly, machine set up, adjustment and QC.
- Strong background in electro-mechanical troubleshooting and assembly:
final machine assembly, testing and setup
shipping & receiving
- Can read blueprints and schematics
- Working knowledge of MicroSoft Word and Excel
- High school diploma or GED
- Supervisory experience necessary
- 5 to 10 years of assembly operation experience preferred
- Organized, detail oriented, motivated, multi-tasker
- Strong written, communication and interpersonal skills
- Full time, 40 hours per week, Mon-Fri, 7:30am to 4pm
- Comprehensive benefits package that includes competitive salary, medical, life, long term disability, 401k and paid time off
- A friendly, casual work environment
Please email resume along with a brief cover letter that includes salary requirements to . Can also be faxed to 203-375-5345 attn: Personnel Dept.
Please visit our website at agissar.com to learn more about the products we make.
Agissar Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer.