Nursing Home Administrator – San Diego, CA
We have a new employment opportunity for an experienced Nursing Home Administrator to direct the day to day operations of a busy sub-acute skilled nursing facility located in the San Diego / Chula Vista, California area.
We are searching for a Health Facility Administrator (NHA / HFA) skilled at recruiting & retaining top medical professionals, building census, and maintaining optimal employee relations. The Administrator will ensure that all residents receive excellent medical care. The position requires sound business judgment, diplomacy, and positive community relations.
Compensation for this position will be generous and will include market leading salary and an extensive benefits package.
Nursing Home Administrator requirements
• Bachelor’s Degree in health care administration, business administration, finance, or a medical specialty.
• Current state license or reciprocity eligibility.
• Prior experience as a Licensed Executive Director in a Skilled Nursing Facility.
• Comprehensive knowledge of Long-Term Care Medicaid and Medicare regulations and standards.
• The ability to communicate effectively with residents, families, doctors, and corporate leadership, utilizing diplomacy and discretion.
Please click apply now, call David Van Matre at 760-699-7671 for more information, fax resume to 877-685-8779, or email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered for this Licensed Nursing Home Administrator / Health Facility Administrator (NHA / HFA) opportunity in San Diego, CA. We look forward to hearing from you!