Job Description: You will handle production support and feature development (run and build) for iOS (Swift) and Android (currently Java, but potentially moving to Kotlin). TDD and Unit Testing are very important as this is an Agile environment.
• Develop native mobile application software in one or more platforms (iOS/Android)
• Design, develop, and document software deliverables in accordance with ADS quality guidelines
• Review pull requests and perform peer code reviews
• Work & co-ordinate with all team members across multiple disciplines as part of a Scrum team
• Work closely with Product Owners to understand product specifics. Offer feedback and input per best practices.
• Actively participate in all Scrum team activities
• Experience with native mobile development ( iOS or Android)
• Test Driven Development
• Application of SOLID development principles
• Willingness and ability to bridge any gaps and differences between the testing team and the management and form a clean two way interface channel.
• Ability to communicate, facilitate, and present development practices to other disciplines
• Ability to effectively manage up, down, and across organizational structures
• Willingness and ability to coach others and to accept coaching
The CareWorks Family of Companies is committed to providing career opportunity and growth to all Associates without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability.
CareWorks Tech Strategically-Led Technology Solutions
5555 Glendon, CT
Dublin, OH 43016
Thank you for considering CareWorks Tech for your next career opportunity. CareWorks Tech is not your typical technology company. We are part of the CareWork’s family of companies which is one of Ohio’s largest managed care organizations, serving over 115,000 employers and owned by York Risk Services Group. We have 4 guiding principles: (1) Customer Commitment (2) Attitude of Service (3) Respect for the Individual and Team and (4) Exceeding Expectations. We invest in your training, professional development, benefits (medical, 401k, paid holidays/vacation, etc.) and personally focus on your career success. We have operations in 85 locations worldwide and employ 5,000+ people.