• teach and use a range of course books and materials with emphasis on dialogue and role-playing in either of the following fields:
• attend to students’ academic needs with proper evaluation
• encourage the students to communicate with each other using the structures and vocabulary they have learned
• provide an interesting and enjoyable learning environment with effective classroom management
• Bachelor’s degree in English or any related course
• At least 2-3 years of working experience as an English teacher
• High level of confidence in presentations in class size of 5-8 seats.
• Proficiency in MS Office applications
• Excellent oral and written communication skills with neutral accent
• Knowledge of other languages (Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Turkish ) is an advantage.