As Osome is new to Hong Kong, your role would be to become a mega-active business driver, establishing contacts with partners and organisations that would bring us clients.
- Find partners relevant to our business model and establish relationships with them
- Address partners’ concerns in an appropriate and timely manner via our platform, over the phone, and face to face meetings
- Collaborate with cross functional teams to escalate any issues partners might be experiencing
- Help us to advance our technical lead by providing input into our software development process
- Any other ad-hoc responsibilities as required
- Self-motivated and proactive, and able to work meticulously under tight deadlines
- Recognized Diploma or Degree in relevant fields, but extensive relevant work experiences would make up for the lack in qualifications
- Relevant working experience in a similar role and/or industry is a plus
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills; independent yet be able to contribute in a team
- Positive attitude and willing to continuously develop and learn
- Experience in a client facing role, or experience related to corporate services, accounting or tax would be a plus
- Join a hyper fast growing company
- Experience the most exciting growth phase of a start-up first-hand – we are on an exponential growth path and providing each individual opportunity to change the way we do things
- Be on the forefront of development when it comes to accounting best practices
- Work closely with our tech team to help shape the face of corporate services in the future.
- International environment
- Competitive salary & medical benefits
- Salary will be commensurate with experience.