Required skills & experience (the 5 “must haves” to be considered)
1. PMHNP or equivalent PA program degree - Board Certified Mental Health NP or PA
2. For NPs, must be Psych-certified. The PAs don't have to be.
3. 1+ years’ experience in Psychiatric Mental Health care is a strong preference. New grads will also be considered.
4. Understanding of diagnostic criteria for dual conditions and ability to conceptualize modalities and placement criteria within the continuum of care.
5. Active license, unless this is a new grad.
6. Must be willing to commit to a full-time schedule, 35-40 hours/week.
What you need to know
- These are full-time positions located in Durham, NC
- Relocation package is offered for appropriate, out-of-state candidates.
- Anyone interviewing and hired/offered will be offered a job starting in March or April of 2020.
licenses and certifications
DEA, NC License
Sign on bonus
Professional development opportunities
Driven by the desire to provide the Carolinas with better mental health services, the family opened 2 offices in the region. Now 23 years later, the family business has grown to 20+ locations throughout North Carolina and has become the largest private mental health practice in the area.
Nurse Practitioner: Psychiatric and Mental Health (PMHNP)
Physician Assistant: Psychiatry