Aviation Installer *SEND Resume TODAY!
• Installs units, parts, equipment, and components in avionics assembly, according to blueprints and specifications provided.
• Fabricates and assembles prototype harnesses and cables for a variety of military aircraft and is familiar with military technical manuals, technical orders, modification work orders and blue prints.
• Coordinates with project engineer personnel throughout the project and provides technical assistance to project engineers.
• Repairs, replaces, and rebuilds aircraft components, such as wiring harnesses, power distribution systems, and functional components including communication/navigation systems, and flight control/aircraft monitoring systems using hand tools, power tools, machines, equipment, soldering irons, and connector installation tools.
• Reads and interprets maintenance manuals, technical manuals, FAA FAR’s and commercial aircraft manuals.
• Services batteries to keep aircraft in safe operating conditions.
• Installs units, parts, equipment, and components in structural assembly, according to blueprints and specifications, using hand tools and power tools.