• This is an URGENT backfill need, so we’ll need someone that can start ASAP.
• This is starting out as a 12 month long project engagement and the Resource must work 100% onsite in Columbia, MD
• Even though will not be travelling for this role, resource MUST be open for 50-100% travelling for future projects.
As a Senior Java/Springboot Developer you will participate in all aspects of the software development lifecycle which includes estimating, technical design, implementation, documentation, testing, deployment and support of application developed for our clients. As a member working in a team environment you will take direction from solution architects and Leads on development activities.
• Participate in technical planning & requirements gathering phases including design, code, test, troubleshoot, and document engineering software applications.
• Ensuring that technical software development process is followed on the project, familiar with industry best practices for software development.
• Develop applications in languages including Java, Spring, SpringBoot and deploy them to Pivotal Cloud Foundry (PCF).
• Demonstrate the ability to adapt and work with team members of various experience level.
• Passionate coder with a minumum of 5+ years of Enterprise level Java application development experience.
• Breadth of experience with Java, Spring, SpringBoot, PCF (AWS or GCP experience can be considered in lieu of PCF experience) and Modern Microservices.
• Strong debugging, problem solving and investigative skills. Ability to assimilate disparate information (log files, error messages etc.) and pursue leads to find root cause problems.
• Experience with Agile/Scrum methodology.
• Self-starter who can work independently.
• Bachelor’s Degree in MIS, Computer Science, Math, Engineering or comparable major.
• Strong consulting and communication skills. Ability to work effectively with various organizations in pursuit of problem solutions.
Satish K Resource Manager
(O): 248 636 2770
E-Mail Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Reliable Software Resources Inc