Spectrum Healthcare Resources an opportunity for a Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist at Walter Reed National Military Medical Center Pain Clinic, Bethesda, MD.
CRNA Job Details:
- Monday - Friday Schedule 6:30 AM -3:00 PM/5:00 PM/7:00 PM
- 10 hour and 12 hour shifts with occasional 8 hour sifts
- No nights or weekends!
- Independent Practitioners with minimal medical oversight
- Fully insured patient population
- Opportunities to train SRNAs, Medical Students and Residents
- No OB, Heart or Pediatric Patients with an ASA of III or greater
CRNA Job Requirements:
- Hold a Bachelor’s Degree of Nursing from a National League for Nursing (NLN) approved school
- Hold Master’s Degree in Nurse Anesthesia from an American Association of Nurse Anesthetists (AANA) accredited school
- Board Certification
- Any active state license
- Minimum of one (1) year experience within preceding three (3) years in the specialty and must have experience working independently and capable of performing regional anesthesia such as spinals, epidurals (epidural analgesia - labor epidurals), interscalene blocks, femoral nerve blocks, axillary blocks, and other extremity nerve blocks independent of supervision.
- Experience obstetrical anesthesia (general endotracheal, subarachnoid block and epidural).
- Competent with performing subarachnoid or epidural
- Ability to work independently as well as within the anesthesia care team model (ACT).
- BLS, ACLS, and PALS
Spectrum Healthcare Resources (SHR) was established in 1988 to deliver systems and processes designed to meet the unique needs of Military and VA Health Systems. SHR is a leading organization that provides physician and clinical staffing and management services to United States Military Treatment Facilities, VA clinics and other Federal Agencies through various contracting vehicles. A Joint Commission Health Care Staffing Services firm, SHR is the military staffing division of TeamHealth, a Nationwide organization that serves 850 civilian and military hospitals with a team of 9,600 affiliated health care professionals.
Spectrum Healthcare Resources is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.