Job # 19-56
Position: RN – Occupational Health Manager
Location: Cornelia, GA
Status: full time with excellent salary & benefits
• Leads team and local HR, site managers, EHS in the application of a health and well-being strategy and leads a team of healthcare, wellness and mental health professionals who will execute on that strategy.
• Monitors performance, providing direction to their staff and vendors providing wellness services at their locations.
• Leads the talent acquisition, development and management process for their staff.
• Nursing care for Injuries & illnesses
• Case Management of Occupational Injuries and Illness
• Medical Surveillance examination
• General health education and coaching
• Ensures compliance with applicable OSHA regulations and recordkeeping
• Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing required.
• Registered Nurse license for the State of Georgia.
• Certified Occupational Health Nurse preferred.
• CAOHC Hearing Conservation certification required (or must be willing to acquire within 12 months of hire).
• NIOSH Spirometry required (or must be willing to acquire within 12 months of hire).
• Minimum of three (3) years of Occupational Health Nursing experience required.
• Supervisory experience is preferred.
• Excellent interpersonal, communication and customer service skills required.
• Working knowledge of regulatory areas (ie ADA, OSHA, FMLA and/or Workers' Compensation) required.
• Phlebotomy skills preferred
To apply email a resume as an attached word document to Nancy.
Nancy Clover RN, COHN-S
Occupational Health Connections
978-686-9739 Fax: 978-258-2682
PO Box 2106 Methuen, MA 01844