Our Client is happy to announce a new relief pharmacist job at their location in interior BC, near Terrace. Your travel expenses and accommodation will be paid for. This would be a huge cost savings for you as a hopeful applicant. Think about it, you'll be saving on what you pay for rent for up to half a year!
The successful applicant will be able to make their own schedule, working any four days in a row per week.
Bearing in mind the Client pharmacy's hours, you would be working from 9 AM to 5 PM on weekdays. On Saturdays and Sundays (if you choose to work on weekend days), your shifts would be one hour less in length, from 10 AM to 5 PM. The choice is yours, and ultimately you'll have the opportunity to decide when you want to enjoy the surrounding scenery and outdoor activities. You're a stone's throw away from world-class skiing destinations.
- You would be working in a high-volume retail pharmacy, so you need to be efficient in the processing of incoming scripts.
- You must verify all prescription information for total accuracy. You need to define any potential drug incompatibilities.
- You will procure drugs based on these scripts and advise patients about side effects and drug dosage.
- You will communicate with clarity when speaking with patients in person and over the phone, to represent the pharmacy in the most positive light.
- The pharmacy location is accessible by plane from Vancouver, and again, the flight to get there and back will be paid for.
But what does our Client need from you?
- You need to be licensed to practice pharmacy in British Columbia
- You should have at least two years of experience as a licensed pharmacist in a community pharmacy environment.
- You need to be a confident English speaker with excellent comprehension and reading abilities.
- You must know how to use Kroll pharmacy software.
- You should also be capable with overall computer usage.
- You must be injection certified, especially to administer shots during flu season.
Contact us to apply to this position at:
Or call us: 416-850-9809