Huntsville Hospital seeks Primary Care Physicians for Observation Unit
Our Emergency Observation Unit is looking for additional staff. 16 bed unit, 12 hour shifts, currently staffed by a mix of Hospitalists/Internists, Family Medicine Physicians and Emergency Physicians.
• Electronic Medical Record
• Adjacent 75+ bed Emergency Department
• 145,000 patient visits annually to the ER
• Level I Trauma Center
• Regional Referral Center for North Alabama and Southern Tennessee
• Employed position
The position offers an excellent compensation package including above MGMA average salary with RVU-based incentives, paid vacation, CME allowance, health and life insurance, malpractice insurance, and a 401k plan with employer contribution. The hospital has 24/7 in-house Hospitalist, Radiology, Cardiology, Trauma, Orthopaedic and Neurosurgical Coverage.
Huntsville, is situated in the fastest growing major metropolitan area in Alabama, and with the highest per capita income in the southeast, Huntsville is the best place to live, learn and work. We are a community on the move, rich with values and traditions while progressing with new ideas, exciting technologies and creative talents. With a population of 386,661 in the metro area, we are a high-tech, family oriented, multi cultural community with excellent schools, dining and entertainment.
• Huntsville named #1 BEST CITY by Kiplinger’s Personal Finance Magazine
• Huntsville named in Top 50 Best Places to Raise Children in the U.S. by Business Week
• Huntsville named among Top Ten Smartest Cities in the World by Forbes