QA Automation Engineer Banking/Capital Markets Charlotte, NC syed
NO OPT CPT
• Responsible for testing of highly Complex Applications within the Investment Technology Applications under Capital Markets Technology
• Use Analytical and Technical Expertise and in depth capital markets domain knowledge in the relevant product or functional area to design testing solutions that are strategic, cost effective and meet the business Requirements.
• Apply In-depth Testing knowledge of Industry and Technology to meet tactical and strategic goals.
• Leads the creation, preparation, review and execution of quality assurance activities.
• Participate in developing of Test Strategy, Test planning and Test engineering Processes for greater efficiencies. Ensure effective system testing within the area of responsibility.
• Partner with business and technology teams to analyze, review and Test the requirements for complex business initiatives and recommend comprehensive Testing Solutions.
• Performing complex analysis of business requirements and system specifications to drive test timelines and deliverables
• Creates Automated Suite of Tests, prioritizes and directs/executes quality assurance and test execution activities to ensure any technology release into production achieves 100% production stability.
• Analyzes application-specific software and performs ambiguity reviews of business requirements and technical functional specification documents.
• Serve as a mentor to less experienced staff, and assist in the development of testing skills for all team members.
• Logs, tracks, and verifies resolution of software and specification defects.
• Documents all phases of the Systems QA process.
• Identifying testing dependencies & risks with requirements, scope, and application availability as well as understanding dependencies between testing teams
• Utilizing technical and functional knowledge of applications and enterprise standards to evaluate and resolve complex testing risks/issues and manages through resolution
• Providing communication to project stakeholders by providing QA testing status reports
• 7+ years of information technology quality assurance and systems/application testing experience
• 5+ years of experience with Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) tools
• 5 + years of automation or regression testing experience
• 4+ years of experience using HP ALM or other testing tools
• 4 + years of experience designing and implementing solutions for test automation using Selenium and Java