We are seeking multiple Full Stack Developers – Angular for our growing software client in Tampa Bay. You will be part of a growing team building software products in the health care industry.
Please: No 3rd Party Candidates.
*** Local (Tampa) Area Candidates Considered. Some remote opportunities also available in TX, MI, AZ ***
· Participate in developing software solutions in an Agile environment to meet roadmap needs
· Participate and provide technical leadership in all phases of a project from discovery and planning through implementation and delivery
· Architect and design scalable and performant application solutions for multi-tenant web applications hosted on the cloud
· Mentor and develop other software engineers and developers
· Work closely, solve problems, and share ideas with development architects, developers, and technical project managers and product owners
· Take initiative to learn new things, and grow rapidly from constant exposure to innovative ideas, concepts, and patterns as well as have the ability to share those findings effectively
· 6+ years of hands-on experience in developing web applications
· 4+ years modern front-end frameworks (Angular, React, etc.)
· 2+ years TypeScript
· .NET development experience and SQL
· Knowledge of software design patterns experience including in developing reusable and modular components
· Ability and willingness to learn and adapt quickly to new business domains and technologies
· Soft Skills: Self-directed, collaborative, outgoing personality, and a willingness to mentor others
· Ability to conceptualize and articulate ideas clearly and concisely
· Health care applications or Healthcare industry experience a plus
The company will only employ candidates who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this position. Individuals with temporary visas such as E, F-1, H-1, H-2, L, B, J, or TN or who need sponsorship for work authorization now or in the future are not eligible for hire.