Have you ever thought that you would be able to enjoy mild weather in November, and maybe even spend some time at the beach? Believe it or not, this is not unusual in the Okanagan Valley, with a long lake, mountains, and comfortable small town life.
Pharmacists now have the opportunity to work and stay in this renowned region of interior British Columbia from Friday November 15th until Monday December 2nd.
- The successful pharmacist applicant would be working from Monday to Friday.
- Each shift will be 7 hours long.
- You will be working in a moderately busy retail pharmacy with an average of 150 incoming prescriptions per day.
- You will accurately procure prescription drugs for patients based on the scripts they give you.
- You will communicate with patients over the phone to ask their questions.
- You may conduct periodic medical reviews for walk-in patients.
- You must know how to use the Healthwatch System pharmacy software.
- The successful pharmacist applicant must be certified to administer injections.
- You must be licensed by the College of Pharmacists of British Columbia.
- You should have at least one year of pharmacist work experience in a retail pharmacy.
Send your résumé and cover letter to to apply.
Call us at: 416-850-9809
Our toll-free number is: 1-866-505-3383