Spectrum Healthcare Resources has an opportunity for a Part Time Registered Nurse Coordinator to support Federal Occupational Health (FOH) clinics at the USDA/Department of Agriculture Research Center in Beltsville, MD.
This Part-time Nurse Coordinator opportunity offers:
- This "single Nurse" Clinic is open only on Tuesdays and Thursdays
- Clinic Hours: 7:30 AM - 4:00 PM
- No weekend, holiday, evening or on-call responsibilities!
- Opportunity to work in a position where your skills are needed and where you will be appreciated
Nurse Coordinator Position Duties:
- Provides nursing care in an occupational health setting to include but not limited to walk-in care, first aid, emergency response, provision of treatments prescribed by personal physician, assessing and monitoring environmental hazards for special classes of employees, promoting optimal employee wellness, risk-based prevention programs
- Educational programs for federal employees using FOH (Federal Occupational Health) training materials and protocols as well as health promotion programs
- Coordinates, plans, and implements all administrative activities
- Ensures that all services delivered are entered into the management information system
- Ensures outreach services policies are delivered per the specifications and FOH
- Reports to the area clinic manager
- Communicates site-specific problems, e.g. staffing, in a timely manner to appropriate area clinic manager
Nurse Coordinator Position Requirements:
- Graduate from a National League of Nursing accredited school (Diploma, AD or BSN)
- 1 Year experience in an Urgent Care/ER setting
- 2 Year experience in Occupational Health or related experience such as public health, community health, outpatient clinic, school nursing, or in a physician office
- 1 Year of management experience
- Minimum 3 Years registered nurse experience
- Recent clinical experience required
- An Active and unrestricted RN State license (All states accepted)
- American Heart Association or American Red Cross (BLS) Basic Life Support Certification, CPR/AED
- Please reference A30 in your reply
Spectrum Healthcare Resources (SHR) was established in 1988 to deliver systems and processes designed to meet the unique needs of Military and VA Health Systems. SHR is a leading organization that provides physician and clinical staffing and management services to United States Military Treatment Facilities, VA clinics and other Federal Agencies through various contracting vehicles. A Joint Commission Health Care Staffing Services firm, SHR is the military staffing division of TeamHealth, a Nationwide organization that serves 850 civilian and military hospitals with a team of 9,600 affiliated health care professionals.
Spectrum Healthcare Resources is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.