BTL Technologies, Inc. is a Texas corporation that provides contract staff augmentation to various government agencies in the United States. The company is headquartered in San Antonio, Texas, with operations at government facilities in various states. Our mission is to provide Workforce Solutions that help our clients achieve success!
The United States Air Force School of Aerospace Medicine (USAFSAM) Academic Evaluation Division (EDE) provides the direction, guidance, and quality assurance needed for the design, development, and delivery of multi-media products for USAFSAM courses to provide an enhanced learning environment for their students.
** This Position is Contingent Upon Contract Award**
• Assist in the inventory and maintenance of audio visual/computer related equipment.
• Assist the installation of new audio visual/computer equipment in the various buildings, classrooms, and auditoriums.
• Assist with ordering, storing, coding/entering inventory into database and disposing of all audio visual/computer related equipment.
• Provide audio visual consultation to instructors, leaders and staff including demonstrating and teaching the use of classroom equipment.
• Assist subject matter experts and/or instructional designers to convey a message to a targeted audience through a visual medium by building quality graphics for online learning products, including computer-based training courses, classroom technical inserts, and stand-alone training products such as video or audio-based instruction.
• Provide consultative support to subject-matter experts and/or instructional designers desiring to develop their own graphics/content.
• Create, design, and produce graphics, audio, video, photograph, and other multi-media content as well as provide consultation to subject-matter experts and/or instructional designers using traditional tools and equipment as well as specialty equipment and software in support of USAFSAM courseware and course materials.
• Work in collaboration with subject matter experts and production staff to produce a variety of video products for satellite broadcasting, DVD distribution, webcasting, and video streaming; plan assigned studio productions; oversee operation of multi-camera studio; operate video switching, and digital video effects equipment; edit controllers, cameras, hard disk video recorders,; video distribution switchers, and audio mixers; adjusts studio lighting equipment including assorted microphones; works with subject matter experts to prepare footage for inclusion in live productions; provide troubleshooting of video, audio, and lighting equipment; perform routine equipment maintenance; make recommendations to department for software and equipment purchases.
• Assist in the coordination of pre-production and production planning activities; conduct field-based video production which involves interacting with subject matter experts and operating all portable video and audio equipment; transport and set up lighting and audio equipment as required; provide limited troubleshooting and maintenance of field production equipment.
• Plan and perform video post-production tasks which include reviewing footage, making editorial decisions, tape logging, rough cuts, audio adjustment, color correction, and final editing using; utilize computer graphics and special effects for video post-production in accordance with the overall production concepts; compress video projects; compress video projects for output; make video products available in a variety of formats; coordinate internal and external duplication services as required.
• Participate in and support other projects within skill sets; project may include writing continuity documents; attending or presenting at local eLearning symposiums, defining capabilities for potential customers. Collaborating with local colleges or multi-service partners, and supporting other USAFSAM special projects.
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS / QUALIFICATIONS:
• Bachelor degree in Electronic Media, Video Broadcast or a related field
• Minimum 5 years Audio Visual Technology experience required. Prior experience in a government environment desired.
• Broadcast production experience with progressive responsibility in a professional video edit/production environment demonstrating competency in all areas of video production desired.
• Prior experience developing e-learning packages for distribution on learning management systems highly desired.
• Must be proficient with Adobe programs including Premier Pro, Audition, Photoshop, After Effects, Illustrator, and Captivate
• Must be proficient with MS Office Products and have ability to become proficient in other software applications used within the division
• Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Must have excellent customer service skills and be able to work with individuals at all levels.
• Must be able to work independently and function at a high level in a team environment
• Must be able to travel as required
• Must be US Citizen
Contact: Debra Kent – (216) 870-3177
BTL Technologies is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, or Vietnam era, or other eligible veteran status, or any other protected factor.