BTL Technologies, Inc. is a Texas corporation that provides contract staff augmentation to various government agencies in the United States. The company is headquartered in San Antonio, Texas, with operations at government facilities in various states. Our mission is to provide Workforce Solutions that help our clients achieve success!
The United States Air Force School of Aerospace Medicine (USAFSAM) Academic Evaluation Division (EDE) provides the direction, guidance, and quality assurance needed for the design, development, and delivery of multi-media products for USAFSAM courses to provide an enhanced learning environment for their students.
** This Position is Contingent Upon Contract Award**
• Perform administrative duties within the Academic Evaluation Division as outlined by the division chief.
• Assist with creating/editing and loading tests for students/faculty
• Retrieve testing data to populate spreadsheets and databases for instructor use and fro use in a variety of meetings/forums
• Create, deploy, retrieve, and prepare surveys for routing and review
• Assist with scheduling academic assistance for students and maintaining encounter notes.
• Maintain instructor qualification databases and spreadsheets. Produce reports and correspondence for faculty, staff, and leadership communication.
• Perform recorder/note taking duties during meeting and produce quality minutes/reports and agendas.
• Assist with administrative duties associated with the Standards and Evaluation Program and Curriculum Development.
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS / QUALIFICATIONS:
• Associates Degree in Business or related field
• Minimum 3 years’ experience in office automation and administrative support to include maintaining spreadsheets and databases, use of office automation software, producing reports, and direct customer service/collaboration.
• Must be proficient with MS Office Products and have ability to become proficient in other software applications used within the division
• Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Must have excellent customer service skills and be able to work with individuals at all levels.
• Must be able to work independently and function at a high level in a team environment
• Must be able to travel as required
• Must be US Citizen
Contact: Debra Kent – (216) 870-3177
BTL Technologies is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, or Vietnam era, or other eligible veteran status, or any other protected factor.