CBT is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a global network of recruitment partners across Europa, Americas, Africa, Australia and Asia. We provide permanent recruitment solutions for the Engineering, ICT, Medical and Contact Centre sectors.
By facilitating talents mobility worldwide and keeping the recruitment process short and simple, we save costs to our business partners (companies, talents and recruitment partners), help our talents to boost their careers and help our clients to boost their productivity.
As a Service Desk Representative, you will be the main point of contact for technical and customer support issues across Europe.
• Act as the primary country contact for customers on all escalations.
• Handle phone calls/emails and deal with them promptly, efficiently and with empathy to ensure a positive experience for our customers.
• Invite customers to participate in telephone problem resolution using available tools to diagnose and resolve technical problems.
• Facilitate or escalate customer issues and complaints, both internally and externally.
• Co-ordinate all consumable calls in order to enable dispatch of Client & Multi-vendor consumables to customers.
• Co-ordinate all Break/Fix calls in order to enable dispatch of Client & Multi-vendor engineers to customers.
• Liaise with Various Helpdesks, Client and Third-Party Service Providers escalating through these avenues to close.
• Flexibility to take on additional tasks as directed by Team Lead.
• Validate Customer details and requirements on data entry, categorize and deal with appropriately.
• Maintain accurate database information.
• Obtain call closures details on all dispatched calls.
High School Diploma / (GED) /
Secondary School GCSE or equivalent
• Minimum of 2 years working experience as Team Leader within a shared services environment.
Qualities, Skills & Knowledge:
• Knowledge of Computers and basic understanding of Networks, with an excellent knowledge of MS Office
• Working knowledge of a customer focused environment.
• Experience of corporate operations helpful but not essential
• Proven record of delivery of excellent customer service with a minimum 6 months’ experience in multi-cultural customer service Call Centre environment
• Effective interactive skills and ability to work as part of a team
• Able to control interactions with customers using persuasion and influencing skills
• Aptitude for understanding and solving problems in a methodical and logical manner
• Willing to assume responsibility for customer problems
• Able to maintain and project a helpful and courteous attitude in any
• Resilient under pressure and adaptable to unseen work demands
• Flexible attitude towards working patterns including early starts, & Bank Holidays
• Italian, Polish, Spanish, Czech
• English C1